Rocky 2

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Wow! I finally got into my own Blog!

 I must say that although I appreciate google allowing me to blog, it is such a pain in my "tush" to remember user names and log in. They make it so complicated and I finally got in using the browser Firefox!

So much to catch up on! Well, since we last spoke I have done many more photo shoots. Including one about goggles that I wore adorable blue goggles and even brown ones with my main agent Joel Norton from Hollywood Paws. He is a hoot to work for and loves me very much.  He takes me over night to his ranch where I play with his menagerie of animals including a dog and cats.  He is so friendly and the photo shoot earns good money while money was in a class all day for work...so it worked out perfectly and she did NOT have to pay for a babysitter.

Then, the following week I was called by Ms. Sarah from Savoy  Animals and she owns the lovely French Bull Dog Brigette known as Stella on the Modern Family.  Sarah also picked me up and lives in the Acton -Lancaster area and had me do a sleep over also. She asked mommy to bring my favorite toys as that was to be part of the photo shoot. But, I"m a bit territorial and although I loved Brigette I got mad that she would take my toys and I wasn't good about sharing.  They had to forget about that particular scene and went onto the next scene which was a really nice bedroom scene with a pretty model and me and Brigette sleeping next to her.  Because I'm somewhat of a method actor, I took it a bit too seriously and fell asleep on the bed. They heard me snoring and the cameramen we all smiling and laughing and had to wake me up!  All in all, the cast and crew  loved us. While in the trailers they took loads of off set photos to everyone's Iphones and couldn't get enough of us!  I have to work on my sharing skills...but spoke to a lot of other dog owners and many dogs don't share their favorite toys.

Mommy is so thrilled as we did a 2 1/2 day shoot for a second pilot being presented to networks for our future Beverly Hills Canine Country Club show.  I got to do a lot of funny things and they even let me try my hand at being a singer.  Although, it took me awhile to bark as I use my lungs sparingly!  We had a blast. Since then, mommy went and saw the screening of the pilot a few weeks  ago and it was so fabulous and entertaining. All my toes and paws are crossed it sells!  Also, mommy did a red carpet Thursday night and it was wonderful. The funny part was she didn't realize it was at the Celebrity Center which is actually on the location of Scientology. We were (or she was as they didn't allow dogs)  held "captive" for 10 minutes listening to their pitch about how much they respect the arts and don't consider themselves a religion.  Then she heard a fabulous concert by a young duo group called Pink Diamonds. It was all catered and a fun night was had by all. There was talk about us doing more interviews by some nice reporters to give us more buzz on Facebook, etc...so we'll see how that goes.
Anyways,  now resting as spent part of my day at coffee with one of mommy's male friends and then playing with my gal pal Rosey. She is the only dog I"m totally smitten with and I let her play the dominant role while I lay back and let her have her affectionate wild side with me!  She is crazy about me and howls and squeals (literally) when her owner let's her know I"m on my way! It is hysterical and the owner promised to video tape it and we can show it on the TV show if it sells.  So everyone wish us luck and as they say in show biz...."See you at  the Movies"!!

xoxo
Rocky the Angel Therapy Dog
gillmeri@earthlink.net
310-390-0439.

No comments: