Rocky 2

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween Party, Art Gallery, Photo Shoot?

Hi Gang,

Since we spoke last I've been on a whirlwind of activities.  I volunteered to entertain 24 kids at the Boys and Girls Club for Halloween and we had a blast. Because the weather was unseasonably warm,  I wore a lighter "chick magnet"  sleeveless shirt which the kids loved.  We gave out loads of prizes  including a prize to guess my new trim fitting weight (22 pounds), how old I am, what kind of dog am I etc.  There were about 6 prizes so loads of kids won. They also did loads of tricks with me and most wanted me to dance or spin.
We gave out candy, took photos and all the kids gathered around me for a photo shoot. Mommy took her sister Deborah this time and had a blast.
Then,  I tried out for a photo shoot so wish me luck. I don't know whether they chose me yet, but I'd be on the bag of a famous dog food!  I'd love to win and be an international star!
On Friday night I invited mommy to another art gallery showing at the Trunk Gallery and it was fascinating.  The art was actual wood sculptures from Alaska with ornate Indian faces and masks and then it looked like "fake fur" to make them almost human objects. They were quite intimidating but fabulous.  Everyone loved me, petted me except for one man who didn't want to pet me.  I got him though......I siddled into him and pushed my little tough body next to his lower legs and shoes and he was laughing and then almost forced to pet me or I wouldn't move.  Many people call Frenchies the Joker as we are quite silly and funny.  I truly live up to my name!

Until next time,


xoxoxo
Rocky the Angel Therapy Dog

No comments: