Rocky 2

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

More Jobs Feb 2013! Yeah.....

Hi gang!

Well last we spoke I was all stoked about the Anthem/Bllue Shield Commercial a couple months ago which mommy got through a great commercial production gal named Carmen!  She is super and totally organized.

I got to share a trailer with them and lounge on the sofa between takes.  Since then I did a photo shoot for a product for Macys,  a Pet Co ad coming out (their newsletter flyer)  in March 2013 and a major photo shoot with Steve Carrell the famous actor.  I used to love watching him in "The Office". Mommy wouldn't let me go to the "40 year old Virgin Movie"  as she said it was a bit to racy for my baby dog ears!  I did really well and liked him alot. Joel Norton of Hollywood Paws picked me up the night before and I slept over.  I jumped out of the crate a few times and they finally said (well, I can't really say what they said but ...expletive...you fill in the blanks, caught me and just said "Blank it Rocky"  and put me on a woman assistant's lap in Joel's Van.  I loved the shoot and got to wear a tux along with Steve who is promoting his new movie.  I'm hoping I made the cut as many times as you know in show biz, you get editted out, but the USA Today Newspaper this Sunday will show whether I made the grade!  Either way you get paid, but I enjoyed Steve alot.  He was all business and so was I so no goofing around on this shoot!

Also, doing another shoot on the 12th about a Travel magazine on how to travel with pets. Another agent and highly professional trainer is taking me to that one and I am also up for the 18th.

I'll keep you posted. Also, again, I was submitted for a reality TV show about dogs and their fun life through a friend of mommy's . She did the audtion!  They loved me in my you Tube videos.  So, cross your fingers gang!

That's all for now! 


xoxo
Rocky the Angel Therapy Dog! 

No comments: