Rocky 2

Friday, March 8, 2013

All my new jobs 2013 so far!

Good morning fans!

Boy, what a difference a year makes!  I have been super busy with not just one, but TWO Petco print ad jobs with Joel Norton, one of my favorite trainers from Hollywood Paws, another photo shoot the next week in early 2013 with Mike Millioti for a special Travel magazine that discusses Pet Friendly Hotels! This was a hoot as I did all sorts of funny things and spent time in bed with 5 other dogs, lounged around the pool with champagne and played "the bad boy image" as a party boy in one scene.

I can't wait to see the magazine.  Then, I"m getting another commercial job with Carmen Bosley which should be hysterical in two weeks,  and I just filmed a pilot for a reality TV show.

They made me a special birthday party for episode one and I got all the attention complete with party hats,  cakes, gifts and clothes.  I had a blast as they picked me and mommy and others up in a limo!

Tomorrow I go for one more photo shoot to advertise this potential new TV show. Oh, I forgot the most exciting photo shoot!!!  I am on the Cover of USA Weekend with Steve Carell. We're each in a dog cone, plus I took more photos with him for his upcoming magic movie and wore a cute little tuxedo with him. Mommy was in Cancun at the time. We have many copies of the magazine and I pranced all around town showing it to everyone!  My highlight of the year so far.

Onwards and upwards!  I cross my fingers I land on a TV show.

xoxo
Rocky the Angel Therapy Dog!
gillmeri@earthlink.net  to contact my mommy about jobs! 

No comments: