Rocky 2

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Another Gorgeous Day at Marina Del Rey Beach!

Hi fans,

Well, my mom was so busy yesterday with our nephew Justin coming in town from Las Vegas and sister Deborah and having lunch with them in the Marina, she totally "left me" out of the equation and forgot to pick me up after lunch and let me join them on their adventures outside in the gorgeous Marina Del Rey air! Well....truth be told....Justin didn't want to go back home and just walked directly to Burton Chase Park where they got involved in a free Boat Show and seeing all the gorgeous boats and booths near the channel. My mom, who is a total klutz,  tried to board a gorgeous yacht
and didn't bend down far enough and banged her head hard into the door of the entrance!  The owner was beside herself and hurried and got my mom an ice pack and had her sit in the cabin and put ice on her head!  My nephew Justin and Deborah, after seeing that accident happen, did not feel like coming aboard and waited until mom could see straight and get out of the boat!  Then, they decided to take a lovely water taxi tour around the channel and hear the whole history of Marina Del Rey.  Again, may I remind you:  I was NOT included!  So,  she came home 4 hours later, tried to make it up to me but I was having none of it!

So, today, Sunday she did take me, her good friend Ellen and her to the Burton Chase Park for a "do-over"!  This time, baby stroller in tow....they rolled me around the park and we had a great time.  A dog agility class was going on and we looked to see if my old teacher was teaching the class from my puppy school, but it was a different woman. Then, we went back in the car, drove to Starbucks near Venice Beach, they have iced coffee and we strolled along the boardwalk. Ellen was on a mission to find a sun visor as she plays loads of tennis.  Since I was in the baby stroller, 100's of people kept stopping us and taking loads of photos of me as I'm , as you know one of the cutest, most outgoing Frenchies I know of!  I love to ham it up! Ellen finally said:  "Okay"!  Enough photos...let's get moving.  We found some baseball caps for her husband, a visor for Ellen and everyone was happy!  We strolled back down the boardwalk, I jumped out and walked about 50 feet and did my thing.  Wow! It's so much more fun to be pushed around like the King of England on my throne!  Doesn't everyone drive around in a baby buggy?!

xoxo
Rocky The Angel Therapy Dog
310-390-0439

No comments: