Rocky 2

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Legally Blonde The Musical! Play at Venice High School

Hi gang!

Its been a wild year so far!  Doing lots of fun new things. My latest gig was playing Rufus, the dog to Paulette in Legally Blonde The Musical at Venice High School.  The director Tracy Thrasher had walked in the local pet store Dogromat which I happen to go to all the time to get fed free treats and mommy, of course, buys bags for me!  She had asked them if they knew of any dogs that were not afraid to be on stage! And Voolah!!  that was "Of course , we do, that would be Rocky!"  I went to audition and immediately was hired on the spot. The young teen age actress and excellent singer, I might add loved me in 30 seconds tops!!

I played the role with mommy backstage for 4 performances from May 8th, 9th, 22nd and 23rd. My aunt Deborah and my mom's friend Patty attended on a Saturday night and loved my performance.  Now the whole town knows me and says hi to me and yells out "Hi Rufus!"  We took loads of photos and also I was in the program with a beautiful bio about me.   By the way  I sat on my own in a Yoga position so anyone interested in having Yoga Lessons is welcome to call me. I'm up for a commercial right now, so wish me luck!  I'm so lucky to have had such a successful career in show business. 

That's all for now!

xoxo
Rocky the Angel Therapy Dog.
My facebook is Rocky the Star Dog
and instagram is Carynne1
You may reach me live at 310-390-0439  for all photo shoots, commercials and projects!






No comments: