Rocky 2

Thursday, September 26, 2019

My Rosey has joined me in Heaven

Good morning from Heaven,

This is Rocky the true angel therapy dog and I've been up here for 3 years.  In the meantime, my owner, Ilisa never thought she'd get another Frenchie so fast, but a bit over 3 years ago and 2 months after my passing, she had a sweet 3 month old male Frenchie whom she later named Jackie Chan popped into her life from a breeder Aimee who was friend's with Larry, my former breeder. 

From the moment she met him, she thought he was the incarnation of me. Down to his small white stripe down the middle of his forehead, to his coloring and similar face he looked like me.  However, the moment she took him to the vet within 3 days for a checkup and she heard his loud bark from his tiny little 10 pound body, she knew he was a very different animal indeed. He was wild, frenetic and fun.  He liked to run all over the place which was not my strong suit. I was better suited for show biz and people pampering me, lifting me from here to there and going on the shortest of walks possible so I could face my fans and get petted and, of course, sit in mom's lap.

On Sept 23, 2019 my earthbound girlfriend Rosey, joined me in heaven. Her parents who had bonded with me and my mom Ilisa knew it was the right decision as painful as it was. They released her out of her pain from her lungs and tired body and sent her back to me.  I had in the meantime lead my former healthy bachelor days with other bitches, but now that Rosey is here, all that will change. She was so happy to see me and I remember the crazy, wild play dates we shared for many years in her beautiful backyard in Marina Del Rey. She jumped on top of me and held me down and gave me a passionate hug and kiss.  I was her true soulmate on earth and now we can play freely in heaven and enjoy being reunited. 

I send her mom Susan loads of love and reassurance that she is in good hands. While I haven't always been exclusive with her, she is thrilled to be with me and I realized how much I missed her too. We have so many fun times racing around her beautiful, grassy backyard.  We frolicked and danced and shared the water bowl with each other while mom and Susan caught up about work and life in general.

Rest assured , she is being well taken care of and I am giving her unconditional love and joy. I'm also relieved that my mom has finally fully bonded with her wild 3 year old Jackie Chan and learned this his energy and good strong legs is truly a gift to her. She now owns a fitbit and little Jackie Chan and her can walk for 2-4 miles together almost everyday.  He is giving her joy and pleasure and although she misses the show biz life with me, she is enjoying the dog park and his high energy to push her to exercise more and watch her weight.

Again, I must go now as Rosey is awake and pushing me around like she always loved to do to make sure I was giving her all the attention she loved from me.  I"m sure we will have years of fun adventures and she is safe and sound again and back to her old self with me at last.

xoxo

Rocky the Angel Therapy Dog!

No comments: