Rocky 2

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My delightful babysitters!

Hey gang,

My mommy went for her birthday to Chicago, Illinois! She had a blast with her cousin Iris and went to plays, ate Chicago pizza, chicago hot dogs and saw all the Art museums, etc.  I was so happy as a special couple took care of me!  The pad was spectacular!  I mean,  a real beach home with floor to ceiling windows,  view from the jetty  and seeing the sand and gorgeous water each day!  They loved me so much and we all had fun together.  I didn't walk alot as I loved it so much on their comfortable sofa that I took the much needed time from my busy show biz schedule to relax and rest.  I'm sure we'll use them again as they are a total delight!  I still had my tendencies to "search for mommy" and look outside from side to side....but all in all had a great time.   Here are some photos they sent mommy on her I-phone to show her I was doing great!  They are also great photographers, I might add. 

xoxo
Rocky the Angel Therapy Dog
310-390-0439





No comments: