Rocky 2

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happily Blogging again!

Good morning Fans!

I mentioned I tried out for a potential reality TV show about Hollywood Paws that they may create.  I did well on the interview which was nerve wracking  as there were about 6 other dogs in a circle all waiting one at a time to perform their tricks and also have their owners discuss all the nice things they do for the community, what groups they are a member of, etc. 
One dog claimed it knew 150 tricks and followed 150 hand signals from it's owner. When mommy told her boyfriend about this, he said without flinching "Oh, you should have said Rocky does over 200 tricks"!! "not"  LOL.

Anyways,  I have made a concerted effort to be more cooperative with mommy these last two weeks.  When she does the command "speak"  I truly try to speak louder and bark more rather than my quiet" woof-woof"!  We frenchies are NOT normally known for barking a lot. We are more of the polite, delicate French natured  dogs.  What am I saying...I don't even consider myself a dog. I mean, everyone around me calls me an "angel"!!

Lately I  have been invited by mommies business friends to parties. One gal, Alice is starting her own fabulous bakery business on Grandview Blvd in Mar Vista!  I went on a business meeting with mommy a couple months ago to discuss future health insurance for her and her future employees. She may buy a French Bull Dog girl one day and mate her to me! Mommy would be thrilled as she would love to have my daughter as I get older.  My dad, The Rock is still alive and kicking at over 12 years old and we have longevity in our genes. My grandpa was probably close to 14 years old when he died. Then,  I went to a party gathering "soft opening" that Alice had and was the only dog there. She gave me a piece of ham and I looked for all the crumbs of the baked goods that hit the floor and cleaned up!  I so cleaned up, that unfortunately I"m 2 pounds heavier than normal (24 pounds) instead of my smaller fighting weight of 22 pounds!  Mommy may have her friend Louise expand my Count Dracula costume and put Velcro waist band so I can fit into it for the yearly Halloween Party I put on for 24 screaming, delighted kids at the Boys and Girls Club!  They love me so much and I do tricks for them, we play games and give them candy and prizes!  Mommy rolls me into the Boys and Girls Club in a baby buggy!
Tonight I'm going to an Art Gallery opening with mommy and her sister Deborah and possibly one other friend. The owner and I are "tight" and again I"m the only dog showing up. The owner of the Trunk Gallery on Venice Blvd is very talented and took photos of me and included me on her web site! So, as you see I get around.  Alright,  I'm signing off now! I will keep you informed about the party tonight.

xoxo
Rocky the Angel Therapy Dog!

No comments: