Rocky 2

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Trunk Gallery Art Gallery Party!

October 6, 2012  mommy took Deborah and I to a great neighborhood art gallery showing. The party was around 7:30PM and had some nice modern art and also sculptures there.  There were so many people and the food and drinks mommy said was excellent.

Now you must know me by now....I"m a true "bottom feeder"...meaning that because I"m so close to the ground and my legs are so short, I smell every crumb and piece of food that falls to the floor and grab it like a real little pig!  When I"m around, no one has to clean the floor.. so that is one good thing about this bad habit.

Mommy can't stand it as I"m constantly stopping and pulling her to stop and smell the floor and grab at food. My sense of smell is so heightened it makes it difficult for her to relax sometimes and enjoy the event as I"m constantly pulling her in all directions.

They even had a special catering truck at the party but they left as the owner also had a lot of her own catered food so it seemed to conflict a bit with the truck.  The people were friendly and everyone was taking my photo.  In fact, the owner, Ann sent us two cute photos of me in my army outfit and mommy in her black top and pants.

So many younger girls loved me and held me and gave me so much attention.  I truly enjoy going out on the town and love that mommy includes me in her activities.

On Sunday October 7, 2012 Mommy took me to the  Abbott Kinney Festival. It was a huge event with literally thousands of people and it became too much of a mob scene. There was loud music, many booths, food and wares.  We finally sat down at a  booth with a brown leather sofa to relax and loads of young guys in their 20's and 30's and cute  gals came to me like a "chick magnet"! All wanted to take me home. I took advantage of the situation and let them all scratch me on my hind legs and massage my back! Boy was I in heaven. Many of the people said how adorable I was and took many photos.  I bet I"m the screen saver on many people's computers and I phones.  I had an adorable smile on my face with my funny looking crooked teeth.   The only bad part....mommy's parking space was over 1/2 mile away and in the heat it seemed like it took forever.  I was pooped out and enjoyed collapsing in my cool home with mommy!  Now I'm ready for the new week!

Until later!

xoxo
Rocky the Angel Therapy Dog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chicago event venues have quite a lot of roomy halls to choose from. You can choose any number of them as per your needs.
chicago event venue for company party