Rocky 2

Saturday, October 13, 2012

My latest Girlfriend.....Alice!

Good evening fans!

I must say, mommy makes alot of new business friends and later they become new friends of hers.
We know the local "baker" who is going to open up a wonderful shop on Grandview Ave in Mar Vista.

Mommy met her about 4 months ago in the summer at a Mar Vista Block party with 100's of people including a councilman was there! She impressed mommy at the time with her fabulous multi berry homemade pie and delicious crust! 

Since then, we have gone to two of her house parties. She lives above the business which is not officially opened yet to the public. 

She is a very tall, lanky, pretty young lady named Alice! I didn't realize she has an affinity for French Bull Dogs and has grown quite fond of me.  We went to visit her late afternoon yesterday and mommy had delicious homemade coffee and waited until Alice opened her magical oven and brought out delcious home made bite sized scones with figs and red walnuts! They were divine!  I know, as I was being my typical "bottom feeding self" and ate the crumbs that fell on the floor.  Well, Alice saw I was hungry and thought mommy didn't feed me. Little did she know, I had just eatten a fabulous dinner but had room for more!  I'm not one to refuse good treats.

She brought out some nice cheese and proceeded to have me do my assortment of tricks for her while she rewarded me with the cheese.  I got a bit frisky and ran back and forth really fast on Alice's hardwood floors. 
All of a sudden we were laughing and playing at a feverish rate!  I got a bit too excited and held onto Alice's arm for dear life!  Alice didn't realize how strong I am for a 24 pound little Frenchie. When I get my mind to it and get into an excited frenzy, my grip turns into a "death hold" and I don't let go!  She laughed and giggled and mommy had to extracate me from Alice's poor slim arm!  I was so exhausted I was  panting and when I pant,  I have the most enormous cheshire grin on my face!  I look like the "Joker" from Batman! Alice smiled and took loads of photos of me. 
She is very nice and mentioned I might inspire her to make special scones for dog biscuits which I would certainly encourage her to do!  Maybe she can name them after me, Rocky the Angel's Special Dog Biscuits and Bites!  Anyways....I can always dream.

Now besides my girlfriend Rosey (the French Bull Dog), Louise (mommy's good friend, I now have a crush on Alice! She is sweet as "pie"...no pun intended and I think I will enjoy our visits to her shop. I promise next time to tone it down a bit and not get so excited!  She is thinking in the future of getting a french bull dog girl and maybe I can use my last vials of frozen sperm to mate to her and give mommy one of my daughters!  Well.....I digress..... one can always dream....

Talk later!

xoxo
Rocky the Angel Therapy Dog

No comments: